Nights of Power (Last 10 Nights)
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Alhamdulillah on the night of Sunday, May 2nd, 2020, we will start the precious
Last Ten Nights of Ramadan, InshaaAllah!
We pray that Allah (swt) helps us maximize the blessings of these beautiful nights and grants us the best worship on Laylat Al Qadr!
Our Program for the Last 10 Days, starting the night of the 21st of Ramadan, Sunday 2nd May 2021 (In-person & live-streamed)
Nights of Ramadan 21-26, 28
(May 2-7, 9)
1. Taraweeh streamed and in person after Isha: 8 Rakaa
2. Qiyam Al Layl streamed and in person at 2:15 am: 10 Rakaa followed by Witr prayer and Duaa
27th Night of Ramadan: Laylat Al Qadr "Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.”
1. Isha Prayer
2. Annual Masjid Fundraising
3. Taraweeh: 8 Rakaa
4. Qiyam Al Layl at 2:15 am: 10 Rakaa followed by Witr and special Laylat Al Qadr Duaa
5. Fajr Prayer at 4:20 am
29th Night of Ramadan
1. Taraweeh after Isha Prayer
2. Celebrating the Completion of Recitation of the Quran with special Khatm al-Quran Duaa
To join via Zoom:
To join on Facebook Live:
Subscribe to our Al-Amaan Center YouTube Channel:
and find all our YouTube Live programs here.
Tune in live, not to pray along, but to stir your heart with recitation of the Quran, to feel the warmth of Taraweeh as you remember it in the house of Allah (swt), and to gain understanding from the beneficial khatira from Sh Jamel Ben Ameur, PhD.
Taraweeh in person: Please bring your own rug, mask and abide by COVID-19 policy and procedures.Masjid capacity is just at 25% and only adults and youth aged 14+ will be admitted.
We apologize, but we cannot at this time admit children aged 13 and younger.